Sunday, April 17, 2022

Blessed Easter

 

Easter has been a low-key affair here today.  Son is way out west; DD1 and her hubby are with his family; DD2 joined us for Easter dinner. Gone are the days when candy and bunnies take center stage. We enjoyed good fellowship and a right fine feast.

Since coming home from quilt retreat, I finally succumbed to the head cold I was holding at bay all week. I tried warding it off the best I could while camping, but once at home have let the meds do their work and and have slept and slept and slept. It was a good thing we had a low-key Easter planned. I wasn't up for too much fuss. I believe I have turned the corner and intend to have a productive week here in the quilting room.

One plan is to do a proper round-up of quilt retreat. We had many finishes and celebrated quite a productive week together. 

So while we enjoy the remainder of this quiet Easter Sunday, I hope you and yours have had a blessed day!

Happy Quilting, Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!