Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Sharon's Got the Blues!


Since the beginning of the year, Sharon has been steadily sewing this quilt. It was a kit she had from Connecting Threads. Last Tuesday, she finished the flimsy. 


When we finish quilts around here, we always march them over to the bedroom and spread them out on the bed. 


I shared details about this pattern called 'Tahoe' back in January when she began working on the quilt. Click here for the link. I can safely say that she is glad to be done with it, as the directions were not the most user-friendly she'd ever encountered. The end result is pleasing, nonetheless, so all's well that ends well.

We are taking a week off from sewing together as I am at retreat. I know we will be rearing to go next week when we meet and catch up with each other. 

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!