Saturday, April 2, 2022

March Wrap-up

It has become my norm to take a post early each month and review the previous month's accomplishments and highlights. I found an easy app to allow me to create a 9-picture collage, and I limit myself to filling just those 9 spaces. Let's have a look at the highlights for March.


TOP ROW: The first of the Great Granny Squares that I began just this past weekend. Picture taken at the Columbus Blue Jackets hockey game we attended on Tuesday night with our daughters. The CBJs lost 4-3 to the New York Islanders in quite a thrilling 3rd period of frantic action. The first 4 blocks of the scrappy trip around the world rounds out the top row.

MIDDLE ROW: The sneak peak picture of a baby quilt made for a grand nephew coming in August. The middle picture is Ocean Ripples, a Kaffe Fassett pattern made with KF blues, greens and purples. Finishing the middle row, I quilted a panel quilt for my Frankfort Girls friend Helen. The long-arming this month was my best month yet!

BOTTOM ROW:  I finally got new glasses, so I thought I'd include a pic of me in my pink specs. An early accomplishment for the month was making from start to finish Cottage Green. And rounding out the month, the baby quilt gifted to my friend Dee for her new granddaughter, Emery.  

The new month will include a fun week at Pines and Needles in Nelsonville with the Frankfort Girls. I hope to get lots accomplished there, but I currently don't have a firm plan. That's a priority. 

Of course, Easter will be celebrated, and I am fairly certain there'll be a few here for Easter dinner.

I need to quilt at least 2 quilts to stay on track with that goal, and I have every intention of finishing the Great Granny Squared quilt and the Trip Around the World quilt. More on those tomorrow.

Have a great Saturday!

Happy Quilting, Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!