Friday, April 1, 2022

It's April!

 

Four months into 2022 - already! Is any month more welcome than April? It holds so much promise!

Do you plan on a month-to-month basis? For me, it seems to be a workable way to be accountable to myself. For this new month, I seem to have happened into a couple of projects quite by accident. 

You saw my early and experimental efforts on a mini trip around the world quilt. I am liking how it is coming together. This is a rerun of the previous picture. I've made a few more blocks since these initial blocks.

While in the middle of these blocks, I also decided to make a trial block for another quilt on my 2022 Goals List. This is the first block of my Great Granny Squared quilt. 

Both Great Granny Squared and Mini Trip Around the World are on my goals list for this year, and it appears that I plan to make them both this month. Interesting how I just sorta' fell into these projects. This doesn't bother me in the least; I kinda' like that these goals are going to be checked off my list, and are rather fun to do at the same time. I have 2.5" squares everywhere!

I will share my March wrap-up collage tomorrow, and hopefully will have a few more pictures of these fun blocks I've been working on.

Happy Quilting, Friends!





1 comment:

  1. It makes sense to make those projects together since they are similar even though they look different when they are finished. I don't tend to make plans when it comes to quilting - just do whatever my whim is at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!