Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Slow, But Steady

I can be so slow sometimes. I guess I am doing a lot of other things, though. We've had a couple of really good dinners this week, I've read a book, walked 3 days in a row, so I suppose it it takes me awhile to get a couple of quilts cut out, it's really no big deal, right?

This is what I am really excited about: 2 blue Kaffe Fassett quilts cut out and ready for the sewing machine. Cool!



This is Blue Portugal.


This is Economy Blue.

Hope to get my machine in for repair today; will soon be starting on these beauties!



3 comments:

Vivian said...

If you have the cutting done already, the hard work is over. Now you can enjoy the fun.
They definitely will be beauties.

Kim said...

Oooooh blue Kaffes.....sure to be stunners!

Lori said...

Very nice!! No hurry, but I can tell you are excited to start!