Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Making Progress

Hey, quilters. I've been sewing. I don't get around to blogging about it as much as I'd like sometimes, but I am sewing and completing projects. Here is the progress on my Jacob's Ladder.


I got to show it to the quilters yesterday when we got together at Terry's house. All I need now are borders. I have a neutral I want to use, but beyond that, I have nothing. I was thinking of a narrow neutral and a wide red, but I might consider a brown for an added bit of interest.

In the mean time, what would you say about winning free fabric for life? I found this contest, and you can enter it, too, by clicking on this link: http://ck.upickem.net/r/A33QYu6fVD7?r=119693

Today, I am off to visit Grandma; DH is coming along to steamvac her carpets. I might have some hand-stitching I can take along with me.

Happy Quilting, Friends!



4 comments:

  1. I've been collecting reds and whites for a while. I think this is the best pattern to show off the prints. Thank you! Oh, and it looks like you have a 4 patch that needs to be turned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I like this one! Red and white/cream is my favorite combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Vicki! I sure had to search and search to find the troublesome turned block, but I did find it. I will be fixing that before this day is out. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!