Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Did you notice. . .

. . . that my list was seriously whittled? I posted a list on Friday in which I was taking stock of the to-do list. It felt constricting, like I had too much on my plate and breathing room was diminishing.

I am pleased to report that in 3 days, I had 3 items checked off the list. Allow me to review.

1. Prom dress alterations - DONE!
2. Purple KF quilt - DONE!
3. Tulip wall hanging - DONE!


How rare it is to be so productive. Feels pretty good, let me tell you. I quilted and bound the wall hanging on Sunday afternoon. Simple, straight quilting; nothing fancy. I used a navy blue print from my stash for the backing and binding.

Today, I am off to sew at Terry's. I am taking yet another item on Friday's list - the April UFO. I would like to get the top together as far as possible. That would be fantastic. I have already cut my setting blocks and trimmed the pieced blocks. I am set to sew.




I'm setting it on point, and the variety of blues will just be thrown out - no special arranging.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. This will be a beautiful quilt. You sewed a lot this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 items off in 3 days! Nice! I need your statistics!lol

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!