Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Welcome April!

April! The winter months are behind us and we are looking with hopeful eyes toward bright sunny days, warmer temperatures and renewed trees and flowers. The first blooms on our daffodils came out yesterday, and I noticed the first visit of the rufous towhee at our birdfeeder.

All this anticipation of spring put me in the mood to add another project to my to-do list.

Ever since I bought this book umpteen years ago, I've sorta' had it in my head that I'd like to make this wall hanging. How often I turn to reliable old Thimbleberries for tried and true patterns and designs. I've made a plenty over the years.



I pulled some suitable fabrics and plan to get these cut out soon. Since the season for displaying a tulip quilt is upon us, I need to get on it.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!