Thursday, April 30, 2015

Barn Show and Tell

No, I'm not sharing barns today. While at Mary's barn on Tuesday, we had a few quilts to show off. Two gals who attended but were opting to work on their own projects as opposed to making a zipper bag (got all that?) had these to share.

Pam, a quilter I'd met once before when at the barn was trying to complete a table runner.

It looks like a quilt-as-you-go project, and I peeked at her pattern: it's called Blade Runner. Clever.

Pam also had a sweet pin cushion, and I believe she said she made it at the barn.


Cherie was our other non-zipper bag quilter. She had quilts to be bound, so she sat with us and stitched binding.

This next one is the one she finished while with us Tuesday. I have several pictures of it because her quilter used a program that included letters of the alphabet which is a perfect complement to the quilt with Dick and Jane fabric.



I hope you can see the letters in the quilting. It is such a perfect enhancement to the quilt and the fabric. Makes me want to search out some Dick and Jane fabric for myself!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!