Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Most Adorable 5-Year-Olds In the World

My twin nieces are now 5 1/2, and are currently on vacation with their parents in Florida. I got these 2 pictures in emails yesterday with the subject lines of "Strike a Pose" and "Another Pose." They perform on command, I believe! I do know they love the camera, so are ready with a pose without warning.

Anna Rose, left, and Mary Jean, right.
Anna Rose and Mary Jean, the cutie-patooties.
I worked yesterday at Sherrie's on Kaitlin's wedding quilt. Five of the Freinzies pitched in and we got a lot done. All 8 of us will be dining together on Thursday, so I will find out if there is more to be done.

I have not worked any more on the Kissing Fish quilt. I need to cut out the parts for the additional blocks.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!