Sunday, August 18, 2013

Borders For My HST Quilt

Just finished walking this morning - 5.23 miles! My longest walk yet. One of these days, I will do a post about my walking.

Today, however, I want to quickly just show you the borders I've decided on for the HST quilt. With a trip to Athens later on, I have stuff to get done. So, short and sweet today!


Originally, I'd wanted to go with a yellow-orange inner border, but when I saw this deep pink, I knew I'd love it. I think this will work out very nicely, and I might just get busy on it Monday.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Despite my initial preference for no borders, I think these will be just right. And I still think you should give this to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't think this needed borders, but I can now see that I must eat my own words, those fabrics look great and will keep the HST's under control.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!