Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Catching Up With Sharon

A full week ago, Sharon was here to sew, and was so close to having the center portion of her Lorraine/Old Gold quilt finished that she came back on Wednesday morning to do just that.

So pardon me if I overload on pictures today, as opposed to words. This is one stunning quilt, and is worth a few extra pictures, for sure.





It wouldn't do at all to take just one photo from one angle. I really felt you all needed to see several different perspectives on this, don't you know. It's all in the interest of serving the viewing public. *grin*

The next decision for Sharon is how she will do borders. The pattern gives directions, of course, but I think Sharon's fabric options are limited, so she was going to spend this past week considering the next step. She will be here later this morning and I know she will have something wonderful figured out.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sharon's quilt just sparkles with the pops of yellow throughout. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple - and yet so striking! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!