Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Wedding Quilt Progresses

Sharon was here yesterday and we have Liz's wedding quilt ready to send to the quilter. The only job left was to press the top and prepare the back. If I do say so myself, I think the back looks pretty darn spectacular.
Is this not awesome?? We had extra blocks and decided to piece the back with them. We found the chevron fabric on sale at JoAnn's and together this is one fantastic quilt back.

 I sure hope Liz and Brian have a king size bed - this quilt measures approximately 102" square.

Even though I've shown the quilt top before, I will include a picture here just to have the two in the same post.

It is ready to be delivered to the quilter. Hopefully we can have a quick turn-around time.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!