Thursday, February 23, 2017

Time to Clean

My sewing room has become quite a sloppy mess, especially the big cutting table. Since I find myself with a couple of unplanned days and no pressing deadlines, I have decided that I will make this mess go away. I share these pictures as a way to hold myself accountable -- I must come back with neat and tidy pictures in a day or so.


The variety is wide - from the quilts I had out at Christmas time, to remnants of the Elizabeth project, to stuff for classes with Claudia and Denise, to shopping purchases, to Emma's baby quilt project and finally, my own hand-quilting project, I have stuff EVERYWHERE!!

Come back in a couple of days; this will be tidy soon. Maybe then I can insure that I will have a productive March.

Happy Quilting, Friends!



3 comments:

  1. That Spring Cleaning bug must be in the air. I have been considering doing the same thing this weekend. I wasn't brave enough to post pictures of my mess though. Good to know I am not the only one that lets things pile up. :) Best of luck to you and know you will have some cleaning and sorting company this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the problem with a bit cutting table....... give us a large flat surface and we WILL fill it :-) Mine looks just like yours. I have a quilt to pin so somehow all the "stuff" has to disappear! but where to put it?? :-) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here it happens when I am starting a new project... First I make a mess and try to get started... But cleaning up helps me so much more to be creative...So... this year... I hope I'll manage to keep everything need and tidy....*Ü*...

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!