Monday, February 20, 2017

A Quilt to Bind

A quilt will soon be on its way to Florida, if I can make myself get really busy this week. DH and I had decided to gift a quilt to his brother and sister-in-law. We let them pick from several options and they selected Bradford's Star - a quilt top I made a number of years ago for a mystery project.

I found some remaining fabrics from the top and a great sale piece of coordinating fabric to use for backing. It was delivered to my quilter about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I saw her Friday morning and took delivery of the finish. Looks great!!




Various shots from it's early-morning photo shoot. I wanted to get it before the bright sun created streaks of light across it.

Maybe it will be in Florida by this time next week? Hope so!

I will be linking up with Monday Making over at Love Laugh Quilt. Click on over and have a peek.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. That is a GORGEOUS quilt! I know they will love it. I have a real soft spot for blue & white. Plan to do my new bedroom in blue & white and have fabric for a quilt, just haven't decided on the pattern yet. If you go to my blog A Colorful World, you can find the link to my quilting blog "piece-fullness" on the sidebar. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLUE AND WHITE IS SUCH A GREAT COMBO. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!