Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Emma Makes A Quilt*

*Or perhaps more aptly titled:

Emma Has an Idea for Making a Quilt, Begins It With Her Mother, and Then Mother Takes Over and Finishes It

However we look at it, a quilt has been finished and Emma has a gift for a friend's baby shower, and I have a finish I can put in the books for February.








You can click back to this post to see the Sunday afternoon Emma and I spent cutting and sewing together. That was a pleasant way to spend an afternoon. More details were added here. And now it's done and waiting for Emma's next trip home to be wrapped for the baby shower.

I have a hankering to begin a new project today, so I think I will!
I am also linking up with Connie's Tuesday Linky Party. She's in sunny Florida, so you ought to go visit, especially if you are anywhere near our gray, rainy, dreary day here in Ohio. *grin*
Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!