Thursday, May 28, 2020

Larkspur Progress

I use the word 'progress' in the title, yet evidence of that has been of the s-l-o-w variety. With our Ohio weather finally acting like it should - sunshine and warmth! - I have been focusing on flowers and yards and porches and all other manner of outdoor endeavors.


I have tried to make myself do 2 blocks per day this week - not entirely successful with that goal, but at least it's an effort. So far I have these 9 blocks made and two more that aren't in the picture. My original plan was to make a bed-sized quilt, but I am wary of committing to that due to lack of fabric variety, so I will work toward a lap-quilt and then re-assess the situation.

Sharon is coming later today. I hope to be able to share a good bit more progress after a full day of stitching.

Happy Quilting, Friends!



3 comments:

  1. Again, you've come up with another scrappy beauty. Feel guilt free, spend time outside! It will rain soon enough and then you'll have plenty of time to sew. Have a lovely time with Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh , this is absolutely beautiful! I haven't been able to do much of anything lately, but I am hoping that will change when I can get together with my quilt group next week. I so miss them. In the meantime, I feel lucky to be inspired by blogging quilters :-))! Thank you!

    Mary in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabrics in these blocks! I am saving the image to see if I can come near duplicating them. I love Stars too! Please show it as you progress. Carol in Texas

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!