Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

Just a quick post today to wish special greetings to all the moms out there.


I love the cartoons by Sandra Boynton, and share them regularly on Facebook. She has been drawing and publishing for over 30 years; I remember reader some of her books to our kids as toddlers.

Here's a picture of my dear mom with me and my four siblings. This was taken on Easter 2019. No recent group pics available. Darn pandemic.

Carol, Alan, me, Mom, Mark and Sandy.

We are just six years apart agewise; I am the oldest and Carol is the youngest. It was a full house, a crowded dining table, and a blessed home. It amazes me that she did all that she did - and she's still going strong!

Hope your day is blessed!
Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!