Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Quick Show and Tell

Not much time this morning for wordiness. Not a problem, either, since most of us look at blogs for the pictures, right??

These are all projects that Terry has recently finished. Some were UFOs, if I remember correctly, others were old kits that she wanted to get done. She's been right productive, hasn't she?







Looking forward to getting a few things off my to-do list, this week. Tomorrow I begin Spring Quarter at OU-C; consequently, some of my sewing time will be taking a hit.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

Hillbilly Tonya said...

I like all of these. I think simple square blocks are among my favorites.