Sunday, March 11, 2012

Blogging Milestone: 300th Post

It's been quite a weekend! We've had our fill of Big 10 tournament action, even though our beloved Buckeyes couldn't pull out the win for the championship. I've got a new project started. What do you think of this combination of fabrics from my stash?


It seems like a winning combination to me. And here is the super easy, super fast block I'm using.


Yeah, I'm liking it, too!

And, guess what? This is my 300th post! Wow. Pretty cool. It's been lots of fun.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! 300 posts is quite a milestone. And, I love your blue fabric - beautiful block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like the blues! :-) Congrat's on 300!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blues!
    So, what are you going to DO with that 9-patch?
    And congratulations on 300 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 300th post.

    I love the blues you're using, but what are they going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty combination. I heard about the Buckeyes on the news. I normally don't watch college basketball until the brackets start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fabrics - they look great together! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!