Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Single Irish Chain

Here's the result of the sneak peak of blue and white I showed on the previous post. It went together fast, and is so satisfying to be able to post a finish in 3 days. (Actually, I had it done yesterday; I just couldn't find time to get to the computer to blog about it!)

It does not take borders, according to the pattern I used, which came from Quilts and More, Winter 2009. It's the cover quilt called Rhapsody in Blue.

Off to a retirement meeting with DH this morning!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! I never seem to start and finish anything anymore, but I have found myself more and more going with no borders. I also think we may be sisters, separated at birth, based on your bio---the only difference is I drink too much coffee rather than diet pepsi... ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful. I love the colours. I keep intending to make an Irish Chain quilt, and seeing this one, I really must get on with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite lovely, very elegant. Another one on my never-ending-list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful I love the colors thankyou for posting it

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!