Sunday, December 9, 2012

Retail Therapy

I have been quite smug about my ongoing resolve to use from the stash and resist buying more fabric. That said, a girl can only take so much of all this piety!

I succumbed to temptation on Friday. I had 15 minutes to kill, and stopped in to Old Town Fabrics to see what I could see. They had an oh-so-inviting basket of 1/2 yard cuts marked $5 each, or 5 for $20. What a deal!


I bought 10; those 2 blues on the bottom left are the same; this totals 5 yards of fabric for $40+tax. That's pretty close to a 20% savings, so I now feel smug about saving some money while indulging in some rare retail therapy in the fabric store!

Gosh, it felt good.

Happy Quilting, Friends!
 

4 comments:

  1. I've been indulging myself with online sales too Jayne. It's all stuff I'm going to need someday right? Fabric has gotten so spendy that I'm happy to have a stash to work from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you resist, they are gorgeous. It would be like refusing an open box of chocolates. And at a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good selection-----you did well, Jayne. A well spent 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think it was almost your duty to buy those fabrics with that sort of saving on them.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!