Thursday, January 29, 2015

A UFO No More!

Yes, I know it's 2015. Yes, I also know that we've moved on to a new year of participating in a UFO Challenge.

But a finish is a finish, and I am celebrating, let me tell you. This was a UFO that I had on my 2104 list, and I just never got around to getting it done. Doggone it - I am such a procrastinator.

At Terry's on Wednesday, I quilted this Schnibbles quilt top that I made way back in 2010. Here is a link to the post I wrote about it. Gosh, that seems like ages ago!


Here she is! It's called Sunday Best, and it was really fun to make. I seem to remember the closing ceremony of the Winter Olympics was on when I was finishing this up. Vancouver? Would that have been in 2010?

Hmm, I think I missed a row on the front section. I did not see that until looking at this picture. I need to get back to the sewing machine. No procrastinating, either; I will do it today. Promise.

Here are some more views.


I sure am glad to be done with this. I don't know why I make such a big deal about finishing some things. I can do this, but maybe sometimes I doubt my skill, so I just put it off and make the prospect of finishing it even more daunting.

Onward, quilters! Onward!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful finish! And congratulations for quilting it yourself. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a big deal to finish something! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!