Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Championships, Cinderella and Quilts

Just three items quickly before I rush off to class. First, all of Ohio is still basking in the glow of the National Championship victory over Oregon. What an awesome ride we've had this season!


Brutus loving on the trophy.
The night after the BIG GAME, several of us in the family had tickets to see Cinderella at Cincinnati's Aronoff Center. It was magical.





Niece Mary Jean, niece Abby, brother Mark, niece Anna Rose, and sister-in-law Ann. It was a late night for us - and a school night at that - but we had an enchanting evening.

During intermission, AR and Daddy talk over some of the action.
Also during intermission, MJ hops on my lap to discuss the show.
Sandwiched in between the game and the musical, Sharon came over for a day of sewing. Oh, how I've missed it! Getting back to focusing on many plans and projects is exactly what I needed, and we are well-suited to keeping each other motivated.

Sharon got right to work sewing on the binding for a quilt you will recall from back in November.

Dotty Frames! This was gifted to Sharon's DD Amanda for Christmas. Now it is finished!
I did a bit of sewing, too, but I will have to share that tomorrow. Gotta' run!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!