Sunday, June 5, 2016

A Wedding Is Near

Bride-to-be and niece Abby asked me about an alternative to a traditional guest book at her upcoming wedding. She wondered if it was too late to have guests sign fabric that will eventually be turned into a signature quilt.

My immediate reaction was "let's do it!"



She wants 4-inch squares of muslin. I dug through Grandma's fabrics and found oodles of muslin to use. I have cut all the 4" strips of muslin and freezer paper, and they are all adhered. Now I need to finish cutting. I cut about half of the squares before leaving for MB, but have about half to finish when I get home. I also bought the Pigma Pens that we will use. I hope no one is concerned that this will be sort of a last minute finish.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!