Saturday, September 24, 2016

Frankfort Girls Friday

Yesterday morning we met at Jan's for our usual Friday morning chat and sewing session. I was so intent on making 4-patches that I totally forgot to take pictures of what the others worked on. I saw Jan doing more Royal Crown bag deconstructing, but I don't even know what Sharon and Sheryll did. (Terry and JoAnn were unable to attend.)

I've got a few new blocks to add to the growing stack of blocks made over recent weeks.

These are in stacks of 10; I pin them together this way so I don't have to keep counting them every time I wonder how many I've made. So far I am around 120 blocks, and I'm still going strong. Who knows when I will stop? I plan to just keep on stitching and worry about finishing later. I figure I need around 250 blocks to get a sizeable quilt, maybe more! No stopping any time soon!

Happy Quilting, Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!