Sunday, September 11, 2016

Sell Your Stash!?!

If anyone ever told me that I would one day sell my stash, I would think he or she had lost all sensibility. Don't worry, I am NOT selling my stash, but a dear friend is.

I know. It makes one shudder to think of it.

For whatever reason - and I am sure she has a few - Terry has measured out her stash and is offering it for sale to those of us in the Frankfort group and close friends in other circles. I will leave you to drool over the goodies.





After sewing together on Friday, Jan, Sharon O. and I went over to Terry's to have a sneak peek. We helped Terry out a bit by carrying all the fabric you see in these pictures from her upstairs sewing room to her downstairs dining room. Whew! It was a job, and I don't see how she would have done it by herself.

Yes, I did make some purchases. I don't believe I have taken a picture yet of what I bought, but it was mostly neutrals in darker tan and beige colors.

I have been absent from blogland for a few days; too busy running around and teaching, I reckon. I hope this coming week slows down a bit.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine selling my stash, but I have given quite a bit away over the last few years. Sometimes the fabrics I thought were amazing 5-10 years ago just don't appeal to me anymore. I hope you bought some great fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I can't even imagine having that much fabric!
    mburnette912@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!