Friday, September 2, 2016


My current work in progress is one that I just continue to drag my feet on. But I have made some recent progress, and I figure I might as well share it.

This is three of five long parts that will become Elisa's quilt. I have these three quilted; the other two await quilting. I don't know if it's readily apparent or not, but the middle part is narrower than the two outer parts. This is by design, and the remaining two parts will be one of each width.

I've tried folding under the excess batting and backing, so that accounts for the lump. I wanted to lay them out side by side to see the general effect. I am happy with it and just need to keep going.

These last two picture are closeups that I hope show the quilting a bit better. I have done all vertical quilting with varied spacing between. 

I keep saying I want to get this done; I just have to make myself stay at it.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!