Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Overkill

Just a quick stop today, folks. It's back to OUC for me (I had MLK day off) and I have several items to knock off my list before classes begin.

I recently ordered sewing machine needles from Amazon. Normally I would just run to the store for something like this, but I was ordering something else and needed to spend about 4 more dollars in order to qualify for free shipping. Knowing I needed needles, I just ordered them. About 2 days later, this giant envelop showed up in the mail with this tiny package of needles.


I ask you: is this overkill or what??

Sadly, I have not sewn any Delectable Mountain HSTs as I'd planned, but they are cut, marked and ready. I have also cut all the remaining parts of Elizabeth and am really looking forward to getting time soon to do some marathon sewing.


Here's a sneak peak at the pinks and neutrals I cut yesterday for Elizabeth - 6 assorted neutrals and 8 assorted pinks. I love that I am finally using Pom Pom de Paris. I knew it was waiting for just the right quilt.

More tomorrow, Peeps!
Happy Quilting, Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!