Thursday, March 9, 2017

Sharon's Elizabeth Stars

You may recall that my sewing buddy Sharon P. began making Elizabeth back in January when I was making mine. Her schedule does not allow her as much time with her sewing machine as mine does, but she is still making progress. When she was here Tuesday, she was making stars.

Her fabric is Luna Notte by 3 Sisters/Moda. It is luscious. Feast your eyes on these stars, and imagine how they will look in Elizabeth.




Yes, she did fussy-cut the rose to fall into the center of that star. Most of the stars will be pale blue, but this one looks almost gray. Gorgeous.

To be reminded of what Elizabeth looks like here are a couple of links to the posts on my version, which I made in January - making my stars and my reveal.

You'll see me making Swoon blocks today. Hopefully the pics will be in this space tomorrow!

Happy Quilting, Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!