Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Blockheads2 - Block 7

You have not seen many updates here on my BH2 progress, and there would be a reason for that - I have not been keeping up! I made a goal for this month to stay with the weekly block production, and then I fell off the wagon.

I did blocks 1-4 right on time, and was pleased with myself for keeping up. Then I made the July goal to continue and what happens? The designers released two ginormous and complicated blocks! I am working with fat quarters, and do not have fabric pieces large enough to make blocks as they suggest! It has me somewhat stymied and searching for variations.

I will get more into that later. Today, I simply want to share my two finished Block 7s.



Block 7 is 6.5 inches and is super-easy to make, which gives me time now to go back and redirect my thinking on blocks 5 and 6.

Hope you are having a productive day! I have made more basket blocks, and also did a bit of stitching on Lake Effect. These three projects - the basket quilt, Blockheads, and Lake Effect - seem to be my entire focus lately.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!