Friday, July 26, 2019

Un-Birthday and Bloc-Loc

Two short - and very unrelated - items for today.

First, I mentioned a few posts back that we celebrated an Un-birthday party at Jan's on Friday morning, but I had no picture of what she gifted each of us. Take a look at this sweet wall clock. Jan said that since all of us are Featherweight owners, this clock was a must. I agree!


Second, I was working on some half-square triangles a few days ago which needed to be trimmed. I pulled out my Bloc-Loc ruler which DD Emma gave me for Christmas, and it worked like a charm. Very easy. I can't believe I have not tried it out before now. This one came in a set of three, so I will have to remember to use them for future trimming needs.

And that's all I have for today, Peeps! Short and sweet. Have a great Friday! I'm going shopping with my sister today. She will be mother of the groom dress shopping and needs my wise sisterly guidance! *wink*

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!