Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Frankfort Girls

Our sewing get-together was Friday here at my house. Since we all were still in the thick of the Independence Day week activities, I used red, white, and blue as my theme for brunch. The table ware was easy. I made muffins with blueberries and cranberries, then I topped them by poking a star into the top of each. That's the extent of my creativity. *sigh*

A couple of the gals had some show and tell items to share with us. Terry had the most fantastic alphabet quilt made with a variety of polka dot fabrics. I think you will love it as much as I do!


Terry also had this little quilt, sort of in keeping with the theme of patriotism, too!


Jan had a quilt ready for binding - an applique quilt that is just recently back from the quilter. It is called Pretty Plates, designed by Annette Williams of Sewing The Good Life.

Short and sweet today, Peeps! Hope you are having a great Tuesday!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!