Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Six Degrees - Slow and Steady Progress

Gracious, there has been precious few moments in my last week or two for any significant sewing! I have been busy with all sorts of "other activities" - those summer sorts of things like cookouts, vacations, family fun and garden/house projects.

The UFO I pulled out last month is still spread out all over my sewing room. Parts are laid out on the guest bed; parts are stacked and strewn on the cutting table, the ironing board and beside the sewing machine. I just need to find time to get back to it.


All of the blocks are made. I have been trimming them to 6.5 inches, even though they mostly came out very close to that measurement; I am finding that the rows are matching up more accurately with the trimming (duh!).

On the upper corner of this picture you can see the center medallion laid across just for a sense of the effect. I am really loving this! I am so eager to get back to stitching!

And that time is coming, for sure. However, while there is summer fun to be had, I don't want to miss a minute of it!

Happy Quilting, Friends!


1 comment:

  1. I love the alternating fabric! Looking forward to seeing the flimsy!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!