Thursday, July 4, 2019

Celebrating Independence Day!

Happy 4th!!! 


We celebrated last evening with friends as we have for the last 10 or more years. Guests all bring potluck dishes, and the hosts prepare a panful of burgers and brats. Later, they put on a mighty fine fireworks show. We have multi-generations in attendance now, as kids who came when they were little ones bring spouses and little ones of their own. A whopping 52 attended last night!

The quilt above is a mini I made in 2016 from a free pattern called Market Day by Pam Buda. If you click on this link, you will find her finishing instructions for two sizes - and yes, I made them both. You'll also find links to the earlier instructions, as she did this as a quilt-along on her blog back in 2014. Click here to see my finish for both little quilts.

Maybe I ought to go ahead and quilt these things?? Yeah, yeah. I have always love the piecing part of the process best! *wink*

Happy Quilting, Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!