Friday, July 30, 2021

Denise's Flimsy

I bring you today a flimsy from Denise. You may recall her sweet email awhile back in which she shared how my Scrappy 4-Patch quilt had inspired her. Click here for that post.

Denise says this quilt top went together fast, and I think her results look fantastic, don't you? This was the perfect way to handle a panel of barn pictures. 

Well done, Denise!

For comparison's sake, I will add a picture of the quilt which inspired her. I love this aspect of quilting and sharing with others. Her quilt looks nothing like mine, yet an idea grew from her having seen my quilt. Awesome.

We are just back from a very short 2-day vacation to Put-In-Bay and South Bass Island in Lake Erie. What a relaxing place PIB is on a weekday. I understand weekends are a bit more crowded and chaotic, but we choose to go when the pace is slower. Old folks...grin.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


 



1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!