Thursday, July 22, 2021

Front Room Pillow

 Last month I made a total of four pillows for the family room. Now I have begun doing the same for the front room. One done; three soon to follow. 

The sofa is showing its age, but we are not in the mood for replacing it at the time. An easy sprucing up can be accomplished by adding some fresh new pillows. Alongside this initial counted cross-stitch pillow, one can forget the old sofa.

The pillow looks pretty good in a chair across the room, too. 


One big difference with this pillow is that I have made it reversible. Double duty! It will take me a lot longer to make these pillows with the extra quilting, but I definitely think it will be worth it.

We shall see how quickly I can finish the other three. No rush. I will make more as I have time. I will try to make myself stay on it; I am prone to procrastination, you know, and I frequently allow myself to be distracted with starting more stuff!

Happy Quilting, Friends!






1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!