Friday, January 13, 2023

Reviewing Old Goals - Part 2

I promised a quilt parade today of quilts that fulfilled my final goal of 2022 - Numerous TBA Quilts. Basically, I was giving myself a lot of leeway to make whatever quilts suited my fancy at any given point throughout the year. 

I made a lot! Some were quilted; most were not. But perhaps they will be quilted soon, as this year's goals are ambitious in the long-arm quilting area.

Let's start the parade; these are presented in no particular order. I'm numbering them just to see how many there are.

1. Cottage Green. This one was also quilted! We used it on our bed all summer.

2. 4-Patch Delight. A wall hanging; it is quilted and displayed in a basket in the dining room.

3.  First 3-Yard Quilt.  Made in April while at retreat.

4. Rosy Stepping Stones.  After we learned that we were having a granddaughter, all the pink quilts started!
                                                

5. Small Rosy Stepping Stones. And leftover bits were used, as well!

6. Everhart Baby Quilt. Quilted and gifted.

7.  McKenzie Baby Quilt. Quilted and gifted.

8. Spring Double 9-Patch. This look a lot more sparkly in the book; mine looks a bit washed out. Unsure how to proceed.

9. Second 3-Yard Quilt. Quilted and gifted to Erin for Catherine Alice.


10. Autumn Green. Sort of a 'cousin' to Cottage Green, above. Both green fabrics were bought at the same time, and the patterns show the importance of block construction.

11. Copy Cat Creation/Kaffe Fassett Baby Quilt for Cate. Quilted, gifted, and being used!

12. Pink Single Irish Chain. Gave to Cate at Christmas time, and it resides here for when she visits.

13. Scrappy Red Nines.  This quilt top was finished right at year's end and it has already been quilted, first thing in 2023.


Lucky 13!! That's some grand total. I cannot be disappointed with this number or this variety. And so many are quilted already! It was a banner year for babies and baby quilts.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Baker's dozen is a great number. Here's to another productive year. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff! I have completed one quilt top this year so far. For me that's good. I'm on a roll ! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!