Thursday, April 13, 2023

Productivity at Retreat

I shared yesterday the blocks I had made at retreat while certain other campers had made entire quilt tops. Let's just have a look at some of those today.

Jan always seems to be our most prolific finisher of projects. For one, she is to be commended on having all her projects cut and ready to sew. However, she also brings precut kits and faster projects like those 3-yard quilts many of us made last year.

A Stack n' Whack quilt - this was a kit.


A 3-yard quilt.



Another 3-yard quilt.

Since these were finished, Jan has made two more quilt tops; I will share them later in the week.

Susan has also been busy with some finishes, although hers are of a much more complicated business. 

A beautiful baby quilt for her granddaughter, Parker.

This is just the sweetest quilt. Let me show you a close-up of the fabrics - they are perfection.

The other complicated quilt she's finished is a sweet bunny quilt. Remember the one Jan shared at Frankfort Girls' last week? This is the same pattern.

Susan is actually working on a second bunny quilt for her granddaughter. Here's one bunny for that quilt.

Then we have Sheryll, who finished this adorable little table topper that has all sorts of appeal, as far as I'm concerned! I may be borrowing this pattern, for sure!

Terry is here and she has definitely been working, but as yet I have no pictures of her projects to share. I have seen quite a few pretty fabrics and at least one basket block on her work table, so I am sure the resulting quilts will be eye-popping.

I expect there will be more from retreat to share before the week is out; be sure to come on back to check things out!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!