Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thank You!

I did get my blue and green pinwheel quilt cut out yesterday afternoon. To be better prepared for sewing tomorrow, I think I will do further prep on the pinwheel units - get them cut and laid out for sewing.

Mostly today I just want to honor our military on this Veterans' Day. We have much to be grateful for as a result of the sacrifice of others. I know I often take my freedom for granted, but I do so appreciate our service men and women, both present and past.




My thanks for November 11:
I am eternally grateful for America's military, their dedicated service and sacrifice.

Happy Quilting, Friends!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: