Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Real Quickie!

Two quickies, actually. This post is going to be a quickie, and the quilt top I just finished is a quickie, to be sure! It's one of the easiest and fastest I've made. My gosh, a person could do a couple of these every week!



I just love this cheery quilt, and I apologize for these less-than-stellar pictures. The quilt is hanging on the screened porch here. I don't think the camera knew how to handle sunlight and shadows. Earlier, I had it laid out on a bed and it just made the whole room seem bright and vibrant. I think this would be wonderful addition to any quilt collection!

I've got a dinner to go to tonight, and tomorrow is chock-full of activities! There's quilting with the Frankfort girls in the morning, 4-H style show at the fair at noon, and home arts building work after that. I think DH wants to go out to our favorite Mexican spot for dinner tomorrow, and I might talk him into taking me to see The Help. Now if that's not a full day, I'd like to know what is!!

I said it'd be a quickie, and it its!


2 comments:

  1. What a simple, fast, dramatic way to showcase all those gorgeous prints. I'm going to bookmark this one. It's definitely an idea to remember.

    Off you go! Enjoy all those places to go and things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that definitely sounds like a busy and fun day. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!