Sunday, June 9, 2013

Another Tulip Bag

A couple of years ago the Frankfort girls and I got together to make the Tulip Bag. The link to that project is here. I went on to make another one which I gave to my mother for Christmas. I've had a hankering to make another one of these bags, and I have finally found a pair of fabrics that please me for just this project.


There really isn't any yellow in the floral, but the cream seems to support the yellow, so that is what I have decided to use as the lining.

I will get going on this bag when I get back from a week's vacation. This post was written and scheduled for today, because as you read this, I am on the beach at Myrtle Beach, SC.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


3 comments:

  1. Checked your previous post about the Tulip Bag, they are all very nice. For our Christmas exchange, I have to make a project with one yard of fabric that for one of my Bee girls donated. This might be the perfect project. What sizes did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying the beach. Seems like the perfect time to go, not too hot yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics look wonderful together. Hope you're having a fantabulous time.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!