Monday, June 3, 2013

Quilting With the Frankfort Girls

On Friday, four of the five Frankfort girls met at Sharon O's home for a morning of coffee and fellowship. We were served a lovely snack - flavored butter for our muffins and strawberries. Very tasty. I wish I'd thought to take a picture of it! What a shame. You'd have loved it!

Anyway, here are the projects we worked on while we visited.


Sharon O., our hostess, was attaching the borders on this foundation-pieced wall-hanging.


JoAnn was also binding - this star wall-hanging. Most of the fabrics are from the Amish Shop Hop back a couple of years.


And, guess what, more binding...this was Terry's project for the morning. Cheddar and blue. Really pretty.

I, too, was binding. There's a certain baby quilt that is now finished, but I am holding off picturing it until the blessed event - or until the next time I see the mother-to-be.

Off to sew at Sherrie's this morning. I may or may not have pictures...stay tuned!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!