Friday, March 13, 2020

Blockheads 3

I have been trying to stay caught up on Blockheads, although I have skipped a couple. Here is my most recent progress. Currently, we are in week 9, a block I am eager to make. A couple of days ago, I finally got the week 8 block made.


I have made all my blocks according to the 6-inch directions. That makes those tiny squares in the center block finish at 3/4th of an inch. Gracious!

As I said, I have skipped a few blocks and have 5 of the 9 finished. Here's my little collection.


I am enjoying the process, and I will eventually get caught back up.


Short and sweet, today, my lovelies! Heading off for some stitching with the Frankfort Girls! After that, I might go over to the OU branch for instruction on offering videotaped classes. This coronavirus hysteria is forcing me into "alternate delivery options."

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. The center of #9 is so cute! Hope the videotaping goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I scrolled through your posts today. I need to catch up on Blockheads 3. I had stopped at #8. It was just too simplistic. Seeing your block has given me some much needed motivation. That pink block is just adorable with it's floral center. I need to go search for just the right fabric. Thank you thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!