Thursday, November 3, 2022

November Plans

It seems prudent this late in the year to check my progress on the original 2022 goals, so let's get into that straight away.

 1 - Teter baby quilt and 2- Baker baby quilt are both finished and gifted. 

3 - Red and White Double Irish Chain is a flimsy; I still think I will add borders, and then it awaits quilting. 

4 - Great Granny Square and 5 - Mini Trip Around the World - both are flimsies. 


6  - Temecula Baskets - flimsy.  

7 - Lake Effect - I am not working as diligently on this as I ought to be; I find too many other things to do rather than focus on this. But I have done some and for that I am happy.

8 - Ohio Star quilt is a flimsy; I could add a border; It would really enhance it, so we shall see. 

9 - This item was combined with #12, and I am thrilled with this flimsy. I will need a big, big piece of fabric for the backing. Yeah, I probably have some. *heh*

10 - I have done zero, zilch, nada on this goal. Shame on me!

11 - Ocean Ripples is a flimsy; I also found a wonderful piece of fabric for the backing, so...

12 - see item 9, above.

13 -  Sew Along - I totally scrapped this idea; it was a good idea, but time just didn't allow.

14 - Two quilts per month on long arm machine - believe it or not, I have quilted 20 quilts, so I am right on target. This surprises me, honestly. I will say that most of these quilts have been small and/or baby quilts. That makes for fast quilting. I think I will get this goal by year's end, for sure.

15. Numerous TBA quilts - oh, my goodness! I have been able to make so many fun quilts to fit into this category! Two 3-yard quilts; Autumn Green, Cottage Green, 4-Patch Delight; Rosy Stepping Stones; Small Rosy Stepping Stones; Copy Cat Kaffe Quilt; Pink Single Irish Chain; 2 baby boy quilts; Spring Double 9-Patch. 

 I've pictured a few of the quilts here in this post; but all of them can be viewed in the pages tab labeled '2022 Quilts.'

Now what will I do this month? I ought to devote some time to Lake Effect, and I ought to tackle at least one of those Block Heads QALs. I know for sure that I a going to work on a Pine Tree quilt, and possibly a Maple Leaf quilt. 

Then there's the quilting that need doing - the last baby boy quilt, the pink single Irish chain, and maybe Temecula Baskets? We shall see.

 It sure seems like I will be able to stay busy!

Happy Quilting, Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!