Monday, December 5, 2022

Mini-Goals

I'm at the point in the year where I must make very specific lists of the most essential sewing tasks (read: last-minute gifts!) and follow them closely, or all the things won't get done. Yes, the holidays always seem to be jam-packed full of activities, so when things opens up for spending time in the quilting room I zoom in on the next item on the list.

I love my lists, as you may already know. I begin each new year with a list, and I often do some sort of list as I begin a new month. Now, as Christmas approaches, I find that a weekly list - or even a daily list - is an absolute must.

And since today's particular endeavor is SECRET SEWING, I can only share the most minimum of views. I have sorted through the vast supply of scrap 2.5" squares, pulling those that fit the reproduction category. I have a sweet project lined up, and these will be perfect for it.

The beauty of making this particular gift is that I can have it done today! All I need to do is have some stick-to-it-iveness. The downside is that I won't be sharing it here with you because - you know - secret Santa sewing!

My list will have one more thing marked off, though, and that will feel good.

Happy Quilting, Friends!



1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love secrets. I actually started 2 full size quilts in Oct for my kids. I hand quilted them ! and finished them last week. Never put myself on such a short timeline again. Lol. Can't wait to see your secret. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!