Thursday, December 1, 2022

Welcome December!


My, my, my. December. I just have to shake my head in amazement at how fast the months go by. Each time we welcome in a new month, I like to reset my focus on various projects and goals. 

I also like to recap the previous month's highlights in a little collage. I've not yet made November's collage, so that will be tomorrow's topic.

For my sewing and quilting goals, I want to do at least one more quilt on the long arm, so that I can say I met my goal for the year - averaging 2 quilts per month. Ideally, I will do 3 or 4, but I won't get too ambitious just yet.

I also have a couple of gifts I need to work on, so that will take priority. Plus, there are two or three WIPs that I could try finishing. Face it - there's always something in progress, right?

I have my Christmas cards ready to mail, and now I can focus on getting out all the decorations and put the tree up. I like to putter about when I do this, taking my time to decide how extensive I want to take things. I suspect I will operate with minimalism in mind.

To begin the festive decor, today I put the Christmas quilt Eventide on the bed. Made with 3 Sisters'  Roman Holiday fabric, I always love bringing out this beauty.

Short and sweet today, Peeps! Catch ya' tomorrow with a newsier post.

Happy Quilting, Friends!



1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!