Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve

The big day is almost here! It seems like a good time to share some of my Christmas quilts - quilt tops, mostly.

Red and White Ohio Star

 
Roman Holiday Table Topper

Eventide made with Roman Holiday

Winter Lily

Red and White Sampler

Stars and Stepping Stones
Red and White Double Irish Chain

You can see that if it's red and white, then I consider it a Christmas quilt. Ah, so I do. 

Perhaps by next Christmas, a few of these flimsies will be quilted? I really ought to make that a goal for next year.

Have a lovely, peaceful, and calm Christmas Eve evening.

Happy Quilting, Friends!





1 comment:

  1. The quilts are all lovely, my favorite is winter lily. Have a blessed day with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!