Monday, November 3, 2014

Finally, A Finish!

At long last, I have finished something! Cheddar and Crackers, a doll quilt made in 2010 has been hand quilted - free hand style - and bound. I did take advantage of that extra hour yesterday to get it done.


It's a wavy thing. Those biases got away from me, and I should have taken more care. Alas, I did not, and so we have a doll quilt with wavy edges. It's a fitting result, I suppose, as this quilt comes from a blog called Humble Quilts, and the blogger Lori celebrates all quirky quilts. I am just glad it's done. I finished the quilt top in February of 2010.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Jane this looks wonderful! Instant classic I'd say - I'm such a fan of small quilts in this style.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!