Sunday, November 2, 2014

JoAnn's Show and Tell

You may recall that we girls in the group I've dubbed "The Frankfort Girls" are participating in our own little UFO challenge this year. As we approach the year's end, some of us are finishing lots of stuff - yay! That was the whole purpose, wasn't it?? At Friday's get-together, JoAnn had quite a stack of yumminess to share with us. Grab your coffee and enjoy the show!

Bed-size quilt; soft and feminine.

A large throw-size quilt; loving the navy with the pumpkin color.

A rag quilt; raw edges in homespun; JoAnn began this at the Canter's Cave retreat.

A wall hanging. 
Note: I have been informed that this is Sharon O's project; not JoAnn's. Oops!

A fun scrap quilt in a pattern that JoAnn made up herself.
JoAnn started this full-size quilt in June at Quilt Camp.
This is a little quilt, Tagalong, a Schnibbles pattern by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.
JoAnn had one more project to show us, but my pictures were too blurry. It was a table runner with some matching napkin rings.

I sure hope I can get a few more items from my UFO list finished before the end of the year! I'm sure I'm in last place right now. Hmph.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!